Have you ever wondered what comes standard when you buy a Clayton Built® home? Many home buyers often wonder what comes standard with a manufactured home purchase and which items are considered upgrade options.
The reason this question is often complex to answer is because what comes standard with your manufactured home often depends on the price range that it is in. What comes standard with your home may also depend on the builder or brand.
Check out this breakdown of what often comes standard with a Clayton Built® manufactured home, depending on if it is a lower priced home, a mid-range priced home or a higher priced home.
**Always verify with your home retailer in advance as to what’s being provided as standard with your home.
All Clayton Built® manufactured homes come with the following:
- Proper Wind and insulation requirements for your specific area
- Standard appliances (stove and refrigerator)
- Cabinets and shelves
- Light fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures
- Window coverings
- Furnace (electric is standard, but gas is an option.)
- Washer & dryer hook-ups
- Standard whole home shut-off water valve
- Standard nominal 3/12 roof pitches
Clayton Built® mid-range to high-range priced homes include:
- Expanding a house in length, choose from 28 or 32 double-wide home
- Additional cabinets
- Moving a wall
- Stainless French door refrigerator upgrade
- Kitchen upgrade options such as built-in coffee makers
- Glamour bathroom options like drop-in soaker tubs
- Multiple kitchen and utility layout options
And many more!
With Clayton, you’ll work with friendly, professional home consultants that are eager to help you achieve the American Dream of homeownership. Visit a Clayton home center near you to take a walk through of a fully furnished Clayton manufactured or modular home today!