Being informed about your home customization options is the first step to building the home of your dreams. As you’re exploring possibilities, you’ll notice that you get a variety of options, especially with a Clayton Built® home.
For instance, for those of you interested in the vinyl flooring options offered by Clayton, here are a few popular choices.
The vinyl flooring in the kitchen of the Jubilation model by TRU Homes looks like hardwood flooring and complements the kitchen features very well.
Or maybe you would prefer the vinyl tile kitchen flooring in the 72QLV30392AH model by Clayton!
72QLV30392AH model by Clayton
Both vinyl flooring options, plus other vinyl styles, are also offered in areas such as the primary bathroom and the utility room!
What are my vinyl flooring options?
Your vinyl flooring options will vary by home builder. Depending on the home building facility that builds your home, you may have a variety of vinyl flooring options in different wood and tile styles.
Take a look at home models like:
- The Dream model by Clayton
- The Clearwater model by Clayton
- The Hooper model by SEhomes
- The Durango model by Clayton
Why vinyl flooring for my manufactured home?
To start, vinyl flooring is both affordable and durable! Vinyl also allows you to choose from numerous looks, and it goes great in kitchens and bathrooms because of its moisture resistance.
What is the best way to clean vinyl sheet flooring?
- Sweep or vacuum regularly with the beater bar off on your vacuum
- Lightly mop the floor with clean warm water if vacuuming does not remove dirt
- If mopping with clean, warm water does not work, use manufacturer recommended cleaning products
- Use detergents, abrasive cleaners or “mop and shine” products-these will leave a dull film on your floor and attract additional dirt
- Use solvent-based polishes or paste wax
- Use highly abrasive scrubbing tools
- Expose vinyl to direct sunlight for extended periods
Hopefully this has answered a few of your questions around vinyl flooring, but if you still have more, visit your local home center and our friendly home consultants will be more than happy to help you with vinyl flooring options available in your area.