Clayton offers a wide variety of different floor plans to meet your unique needs, from multi-section homes that give you tons of space all the way down to these homes you’ll see here. If you need less space and are on a budget, a Clayton Built® home under 1,000 sq. ft. might be the perfect option for you.
1. The Elite Plus The Elite Plus is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home! This small home has other options, too, such as a porch. Enjoy an open floor plan in this affordable 973 sq. ft. space.
2. The Adirondack With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 960 sq. ft. of living space, the Adirondack is a wonderful small home. Enjoy the large, open living room and many windows to make it bright or walk about and enjoy the beautiful front porch area.
3. The Oconee The Oconee offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and comes in at just under 1,000 sq. ft. This home has an open floor plan that can comfortably fit the entire family, then make it a movie night with the optional built-in entertainment center.
4. The OMG The OMG model by Giles is yet another small home that gives your family several options to make it perfect for you. With either 2 or 3 bedrooms, you’ll enjoy the open floor plan, a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and an optional garden bathtub for your master bathroom retreat. Most surprisingly, it’s all available in only 924 sq. ft.
5. The Declaration Enjoy stylish tile-patterned flooring throughout this beautiful 990 sq. ft. home. The Declaration offers either 2 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, a large, open living room and a designated laundry area.
6. The Pulse At 891 square feet, the Pulse offers bedroom options, a dedicated laundry area, an open floor plan that makes the home feel quite large and a walk-in master bathroom closet.
These homes offer many beautiful features all wrapped up in a small package. Small modular and manufactured home floor plans are a great option for people looking for a customized home that’s just the right amount of space for you at an affordable price.
Whether you’re looking to downsize for retirement or just wanting simplify your living space, visit your local home center to find homes for sale near you.