Brighter and longer days are right around the corner with spring and summer approaching.
Prepare for sunny days by brightening up the space where you typically start and end your day: your bathroom! These bathroom design ideas that will help you find brightness in both large and small bathrooms.
A great way to brighten up your bathroom is by organizing! When you organize your bathroom and have a place to put things like towels, hair products and other bathroom essentials, your mood will be brightened, and it will be a great way to start your day.
Here are a couple ways to achieve organization in an often cluttered area:
- Get built-in shelving that will allow you to have a place for everything. Place brightly colored towels in these shelves to bring an airy feeling, too.
- Get storage areas under the sink so you can put things that typically take up space on the counter out of sight.
- Use small storage bin organizers to tidy up your cabinet space and create a clean, organized space.
Many bathrooms in our manufactured and modular homes have built-in shelving included or the option to add shelving.
Bathroom Accent Pieces
Often, small bathroom decorating ideas are hard to find. Well, we have the answer you are looking for: accent pieces.
Maximizing the space you have is key to brightening up a small bathroom. Accent pieces are also are great solution if you are looking for bathroom ideas while on a budget because you can change a few elements to your bathroom without going through a costly renovation.
A few tips for choosing accent pieces for your bathroom include:
- Add mirrors without borders around the edges on the walls for a more seamless look. Mirrors give the appearance of more space and help make a small space look larger.
- Hang bright artwork on the walls to add visual and bright appeal to the small space. This also allows you to add your own style and taste to your bathroom.
- Brightly colored shower curtains and bathmats are a simple and inexpensive way to brighten up your bathroom during spring and summer. You will be able to choose a color that matches your personality as well as the season.
- If you have a window in your bathroom, make sure to use simple blinds or curtains so you can easily let in natural light during the day.
- Also, as the weather gets better, open windows to bring refreshing air inside!
When purchasing a Clayton modular or manufactured home, you have the power to bring in your own decorating ideas for your bathroom by choosing features that will brighten up the area for not only the spring and summer seasons, but for the entire year!
Here are a just a few features that can brighten up your bathroom:
- Garden tub: Add a beautiful tub that will be a perfect spot to relax after a long day.
- Granite Countertops: Bring the beauty of elegant stone to your double vanity.
- Tile Color: You have the power to choose from a variety of colors for tiles that will be used in your large stand up shower or for your floors.
- Lighting: We offer a variety of light fixtures that will make any room brighter.
- Wall Color: Choose the color of the walls in your bathroom that will fit your style and keep the room bright.
These manufactured home bathroom designs are just a few ideas that can help you brighten you bathroom for spring and summer! Adding your own style to your bathroom will help brighten your mood and space during the spring, summer and every other season.